페이지

2018년 12월 16일 일요일

[특] 핸드레터 도메인구입 / Completion of purchasing the ownership of handletter.com


www.handletter.com 도메인을 구입했다!

모든비용을 포함 대략, 1,800달러를 지불후 이전완료.. !!

역사적인 순간이다ㅠㅜ;


정확히 10년전에는 50만불을 줘도 안팔다고

배짱튀길때는 언제고, 이제는 겨우 1,595 달러에 팔다니..;;

10년이란 세월은 참 빠르고도, 많은게 변화한것같다..;;


핸드레터 도메인을 1,595 달러에 구입했지만,

10년뒤엔 핸드레터 도메인의 가치가 10억 달러를 넘도록 최선을 다하겠다!

더이상 뒤돌아 보지 않겠다!


------------------------------------------------------------


Finally! I have just got what I really wished for exactly 10 years ago.. the Internet website domain name "www.handletter.com".

The total cost ranging from purchasing to transferring the ownership was approximately $1,800 which is now a huge money to me..

What a historic moment personally!

Precisely a decade ago, I contacted the former owner of the domain with a negotiation offer. However, he(or she) said he would hand over the domain at $1 million. I was totally shocked as I had only $100 available at the moment. But, as a bluffing, I counter-offered with the half price of his demand. But, he rejected further negotiation while only saying there was no leeway for him to even discount a penny!

So I resorted to hurriedly securing "www.handletter.co.kr" domain at $30 which was not occupied by anyone.

Thinking of the old day, I am now embracing many feelings.
Placing my hands on the very name of 'handletter.com' eventually,
I think I will never forget this moment in my life.

The former onwer valued the domain, "Handletter.com", at $1,595,
but I will make sure it will be worth more than $1 billion in 10 years!

After reviewing the past decade emotionally, I am now finally appreciating meaning of the adage "the time runs so fast".
Many have changed, and I am one of them.
I just hope that 10 years later when I read this post, I will be able to smile with feeling of great fulfillment..

There is no more turning back!



#16/12/2018



"I bought my dream today!"



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

[Book Review] 브랜드 마케터들의 이야기

유명 스타트업의 브랜드아이덴티를 책임지는 4명의 브랜드마케터들의 직업과 영감에 대한 이야기였다. 각자맡은 브랜드를 좀더 감성적인 스토리로 만들기위해, 각각의 브랜드마케터들이 영감을 얻는방법과, 브랜드를 대하는 이야기가 재미있게 담겨져있어서 ...